Property Management Gutter Cleaning Services
We're here to help with your preventive maintenance program
Gutter cleaning is probably at the top of your list of services that you offer your clients, right? I know, I can’t keep a straight face either when I say it. But, it is a necessary evil.
Protect their investment, increase their profitability, reduce their risk exposure, manage tenant expectations, and keep it all running smooth?
Hopefully you’re not overlooking gutter cleaning for your clients. If coordinating preventative maintenance is part of your services portfolio, we can help with the gutter cleaning part. Keep it simple, systematized, and worry free.
We’re here to make your life a little bit easier while helping you look good to your property owners.
How we plan to win your gutter cleaning services.
How we plan to win your business.
- To start, we’ll send you a copy of our liability and workman’s comp insurance.
- We background check everyone with our company
- When possible, we would like to introduce ourselves in person. We can also go straight to the estimates if you prefer.
- Each property will have it’s own estimate that you can send to your individual clients. We can list multiple properties on one estimate when an owner has more than one under management. Each gutter cleaning job can be approved individually. I’m sure you don’t want to separate properties from a bulk spreadsheet.
- Once approved, tell us how you prefer to schedule the gutter cleanings. Do you want to run everything through you or have us communicate directly with the home owner or tenant? An email and/or text message will be sent confirming the appointment.
- The day of the job, our scheduling software allows us to send a text or email announcing which one of our people is assigned to your job and that we are on our way. Let us know who you would like to be notified, if anyone at all. Once completed, another text and/or email is sent to inform you the job is done.
- You will have pictures of the completed job attached to your invoice, so you can share them with your clients. You will have an update if we see anything wrong with the gutters.
- We like to believe we are perfect with every job. Reality, mistakes can be made. If we do make a mistake, we are typically back within 48hrs to correct it. We do our best to be back the same day that we are made aware something needs to be addressed.
- We take check, cash, credit card payments. Typically, we have a net 7 for settling invoices. Knowing you can be at the mercy of your home owners, we can extend it out to a net 30. In unique situations, we can make additional adjustments. Just let us know, so I don’t drive my bookkeeper crazy.
- If you, your clients, and tenants are happy with our service and process, we can share ideas to keep your gutter cleaning maintenance program running smoothly. We’ve invested into a software platform to help us automate our scheduling, invoicing, improve customer experience, and keep you informed the entire time.
Property Management Gutter Cleaning Services Areas
Broomfield, Thornton, Boulder, Louisville, Superior, Lafayette, Longmont, Denver, Arvada, Northglenn, Lakewood, Wheatridge, Golden, Erie, Greenwood Village, Littleton, Highlands Ranch, Aurora, Englewood, Northglenn, Frederick, Firestone,
Coming soon, Ft Collins, Loveland, Colorado Springs
Gutter Cleaning Process
When we get on your roof, know that we focus on safety and how to be the most effective and efficient. We hand train our people on the safest ways to get the jobs done right.
The type of the debris, the pitch of the roof, the types of shingles, the condition of the gutters, the surrounding areas below, french drains/underground drains, and couple other things will determine how we’re going to clean your gutters. We’re sure you want your gutters flowing at full capacity.
The two methods that are typically deployed are by hand or with a pressure washer. WE NEVER US LEAF BLOWERS because they are not effective at removing mud or guaranteeing the downspouts flow properly. Once they are clean and functioning properly, the next step is to clean the fallen debris around your house .
When you search for you local gutter cleaner near me, we’re here to get your job done right.
How long does it take and do you have to be there?
Here are a few variables that affect time. The condition of the gutters how full they are, and what is actually in the gutters (leaves, mud, weeds, pine needles, etc).
How plugged are the downspouts. Can they be cleared by a simple flushing or will they be required to remove then reinstall?
Can we clean them from the roof, will we need to tie off, or will your gutters need to cleaned completely by ladder?
Do you need to be there, no. We only need access to your back yard to make sure your back yard is clean when we finish
When and how frequently should you get your gutters cleaned?
After you get your gutters cleaned, is your next question, “How often should you get your gutters cleaned?” Sorry to side step your question with, “it all depends?” Most folks get them done once a year. You might be surprised that many home owners need their gutters cleaned cleaned twice and sometimes three times a year. Then there are those lucky ones that can get away with once a decade.
After we do a professional cleaning, bring us back in 6 months to do a free inspection. This will help us structure an effective maintenance plan. I bet it will feel good knowing your gutters are being maintained properly and part of an overall protection plan for your house.
Sometimes your maintenance plan will need to be adjusted. Unfortunately, it’s not uncommon for heavy rains, hail, late early snow, high winds, all of which can cause branches, leaves, dislodged shingle granules, shingles themselves, to create impediments. You may need us to come our earlier than expected to correct the problem.