Safety Efficiency Effectiveness
We want you to have a 5 star window cleaning experience. Before starting, our window cleaners will discuss exactly what you want done. Pricing will be confirmed before starting. Once we finish, we’ll do a walk through with you to make sure we didn’t miss anything and the job is completed to your satisfaction.
Pricing starts with getting a pane count
It’s typical in the window cleaning business to price per pane or piece of glass. We’re no different. This picture gives you a good representation of how we count panes. To make it simpler, letting us know how many of each type of window you have works also.
You can get a free estimate over the phone or we can stop by. We’ll do a quick walk around your house to get a pane count. Then we can give you an exact price. You don’t have to be there if you have other commitments. We are just going to take a couple minutes to walk around the house. It is nice if you are there so we can introduce ourselves.
Some other things to consider when requesting an estimate, do you want interiors and exteriors or just one side, screens, tracks, sills, mirrors, chandeliers or any of our other services like gutter cleaning and pressure washing?
Prior To Arrival
- Please have anything breakable moved off the sills and surrounding area
- We need access to the glass and ask you move any furniture (We can help)
- We wear booties upon request to protect your floors
Exterior Window Cleaning
- To be safe, we ask the homeowner to remove the screens prior to our arrival. While we can get most screens removed from the outside, we want to make sure we have access to the glass. Many screens need removal from the inside.
- If you have a fence, please leave at least one gate unlocked so we can have access to the backyard.
- Please keep any pets that have access to the backyard inside.
- It doesn’t hurt to cleanup any “landmines”. I know our hands will be full and focused on getting the job done quickly and correctly.
How Long Does It Take and Do I Have To Be There
There are several variables that affect length of time.
- Condition of windows
- What is on glass, i.e. paint, tree sap, oil, dirt, etc
- How much ladder work is required
- 20-30 panes per side, per hour is a good start
Do I Have To Be There?
For interior window cleaning, we do ask that the homeowner be present. Our standard procedure is to clean the interior window panes first. That way, you can leave prior to completion if you have other obligations.
For exteriors, we would like you to be there, at least for the completion, but it is not necessary. We just ask that you keep at least one fence gate unlocked and pets indoors.